INGETEC has provided general consultancy services for the mining industry, including open pit and underground mines, as well as y for all types of quarries. INGETEC’s experience in mining includes projects in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, New Caledonia and Chile.
The company’s multidisciplinary team has rendered a wide variety of services to projects in the mining area, such as : Cerrejón Coal Mine in Colombia, Yanacocha Gold Mine in Peru and Antamina Copper and Molibdenum Mine in Peru.
Scope of rendered services includes:
- Geological mapping
- Supervision in coal exploitation
- Study of quarries for aggregate production for roads and concrete, and for the production of concrete and glass.
- Geology and geotechnical engineering for underground mines.
- Design and exploitation and stability analysis of slopes in coal open pit mines.
- Study and management of ground water
- Design of batteries for water wells
- Infrastructure design
- Environmental studies and diagnoses
- Project management and engineering supervision
- Field investigations and testing