INGETEC has been a leader in the development of Colombia’s road and highway infrastructure, including planning, feasibility studies, tender and detail designs, supervision during construction, mass transit and transportation systems, and project management for urban and rural roads, and highways and railways. In addition, the company has participated as a consultancy firm in the development of roads in the areas of planning and bridges. Such experience has not been just in Colombia’s National Highway System and urban roads, but also abroad, in countries such as Mexico, Ecuador and Panama..
INGETEC has conducted studies in a number of fields: hydrology, hydraulics, topography, cartography, geology and geotechnical engineering, soils, pavements, structural and mass structures,elements and road aspects.
Scope of rendered services includes:
- Traffic evaluation and projection
- Selection of optimal alignements
- Road and highway engineering
- Bridge design and supervision during construction
- Highway tunnel design and supervision during construction
- Railway design and supervision during construction
- Airport design and supervision during construction