INGETEC has wide experience in 115 kV, 230 kV and 500 kV power transmission lines. It has participated in the planning, design and supervision during erection and construction of the first 230 kV interconnection system in Colombia, with a total 570 km of double-circuit and four substations. In addition, the company has designed and supervised the construction of the main 230 kV power transmission lines and substations in a number of regions in Colombia.
TRANSMISSION LINES AND ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS
Scope of rendered services includes:
- Planning of electrical systems
- Selection of alignments
- Optimal location of power transmission towers
- Civil and electrical works design
- Optical fiber, PLC and microwave communications systems
- Instrumentation, control and protection systems
- Control systems and remote supervision (SCADA).
- Geotechnical design of foundations for power transmission towers
- Structural design