INGETEC is integrated by a group of highly qualified professionals with high degree of expertise which participate in projects worldwide, to provide top quality, professional consulting engineering services. INGETEC's work ethics and reputation.
INGETEC operates according to its core values: uprightness, honesty and professionalism. With the goal of being one of Latin America leading consulting service companies through its recognized work excellence and quality, the Company has gained the respect of clients and owners, obtaining a privileged position in the industry.
The Company’s services are provided three distinct business units: a technical, project management and construction supervision. The Technical (Engineering) Group is subdivided in Technical Divisions: Planning, Environmental and Sanitary, Structures, Geotechnical, Roadways and Transportation, Electrical and Electronics, and Mechanical and Industry. Each Division counts with professional engineers which due to their experience within the firm can provide specialty consulting services to diverse industry and infrastructure development sectors.
This structure is the base for the company´s ability to quickly respond to our client needs and expectations. Over the years, this structure has offered INGETEC a multidiscipline platform that not only provides professionals and employees several development areas, but enhances each employee´s capabilities.
With over 60 years of experience providing engineering services for clients and owners during all phases of projects including: studies, design, technical advisory and supervision during construction, INGETEC has participated in hydro and thermoelectric projects, electrical substations and transmission lines, transportation and ports, disposal and treatment of waste water, irrigation districts and water supply, highways (including tunnels, bridges, and viaducts), massive public transportation (metro, articulated buses), environmental and social studies, permitting and licensing, oil and gas, industrial and mining development projects, among others.
INGETEC provides consulting services to companies of the public and private sectors, during conceptual design, prefeasibility, feasibility, bid designs and detailed designs for the construction of their infrastructure projects. Services extend to project start-up, testing and commissioning.
Services are provided based on delivery policies: Permanent, diligent and equitative attention to each one of our clients; observance of their requirements and sought of permanent increment of their satisfaction. Technical reputability, timely delivery of reviewed and validated products and performance of the work within contracted budgets and timeframes have resulted in successful projects for our clients who have trusted INGETEC to deliver their important projects.
To achieve excellence in our work, which requires the organization, motivation and expertise of our staff wherefore we endeavor to attract and preserve the very best staff, constantly encourage the updating of forefront knowledge and adoption of new technologies as mechanisms to ever-improve the quality of our work.
To strive to be the most respected Colombian consulting company based on work excellence, quality of service provided to our clients, dedication to the welfare of our staff and communities involved in our projects, loyalty to company principles, preservation of the environment and in general, commitment to achieve a better country.
- Rightfulness, honesty and professionalism in the rendering of our services. A company whose shareholders participate in daily steering and management activities, with the main goal of customer satisfaction.
- A company whose shareholders participate in daily steering and management activities,
- Our main goal is to achieve customer satisfaction
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
The quality assurance policy of the firm is based on five basic interrelated standards that epitomize our work.
- Personal commitment to quality and continuous improvement of the efficacy of our quality management system and its processes
- Permanent, diligent and equitable customer service for each of our clients, fulfilling their requirements and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Technical proficiency
- Timely submittal of thoroughly revised and approved deliverables
- Execution within contractual budget
SISSOMA POLICY : SAFETY, HEALTH AT WORK AND ENVIRONMENT
DATE: 16-08-2016 REVIEW: 2
INGETEC, an organization dedicated to the design, advisory and supervision of civil, electric, mechanical and environmental engineering projects, commits to deliver the previous mentioned services in healthy work environments, under safe and comfortable conditions for the interested parties, avoiding environmental deterioration, harm to the commnunity and property damage. Considering the previous statement the SISSOMA policy components are:
- To promote the quality of life at work, the prevention of incidents and labor diseases; likewise, to implement activities that allow to minimize the cardiovascular and other related deseases.
- To continuously identify dangers, assess risks and consequences and determine adequate control measures, while emphasizing on priority risks (Biomechanical, cardiovascular and road safety conditions).
- To prevent the environmental pollution associated to the activities done by the firm, by minimizing the adverse consequences to the society and the environment and maximizing potential beneficial outcomes.
- To comply with every legal requirement and others related to safety, health at work and the environment, that are relevant to the firm.
- To attain and sustain the firm's results within a continuous improvement policy
- To economically fund the acquistion of the necessary resources to implement, maintenance and improvement of the Safety, Health at Work and Environmental Management System - SISSOMA.
ROAD SAFETY POLICY
DATE: 16-06-2014 REVIEW: 0
INGETEC, having considered the nature of the firm's business activities and the recognition of the risks related to the transportation activity done by the interested parties as a priority risk, is commited to perform this activity safely and under the compliance of the following components:
- To stablish and sustain control mechanisms for the road safety risks while continuously attempting operational improvement.
- To comply with every legal requirement and others related to road safety.
- To promote safe behaviors (from drivers, passengers and pedestrians), that lead to the use of seat belts and discourage the use of movile devices an other distractions while driving a vehicle.
PREVENTION AND AWARENESS POLICY
DATE: 16-08-2016 REVIEW: 2
INGETEC, is comitted to guarantee a healthy work environment, by promoting healthy habits and lifestyles by means of activitias that prevent the consumption of psychoactive drugs, hence contributing to the improvement of their colaborators' and interested parties' physical and mental conditions. Considering the previous statement the components of this policy are:
- To promote a self-care culture, physical activity and welfare as a mean to prevent the consumption of psychoactive drugs, tobacco and alcohol.
- To provide and sustain environments free of smoke and polluting substances.
- To promote healthy nutritional habits that enhance self-care awareness.
- To implement prevention and caution programs regarding health risk factors.
- To establish controls and mechanisms that allow to avoid the consumption of harmful substances.
SOCIAL AWARENESS POLICY
DATE: 14-10-2014 REVIEW: 0
With the purpose of social awareness encouragement with our interested parties, we frame our policies within the safety management, occupational helath, environmental management and human rights.
- To promote the health and safety of our workers by avoiding fatal accidents.
- To promote the physical and mental health of our workers through the OHSAS 18001 system and the RUC certificate.
- To attain the mitigation of adverse environmental effects by means of implementing the ISO 14001 system and the RUC certificate, considering the environmental perspective as a business projection strategy.
- We will contribute to the social development, economic growth and the sustainabledevelopment of our interested parties by means of our business activities, by framing our programs under the human scale development theory, thus promoting continuous improvement.