As part of its expansion plan, ISAGEN’s combined cycle Termocentro Thermal Power Station is increasing its current capacity to a total 200 MW.
INGETEC was in charge of supervising the following activities performed by the contractor Parsons-General Electric:
- Design of civil works and equipment
- Construction of civil works
- Erection, start-up and commissioning of electromechanical equipment
- Design and environmental management (social, physical and biotic)
- Industrial safety and occupational health
ISAGEN S.A. E.S.P.
Puerto Olaya - Cimitarra, Santander.